First Time Home Buyers
The first time homebuyers program provides access to financial literacy workshops and homeownership training. The goal is to educate and equip low to moderate income families to become first time homebuyers.
The Affordable Housing Program provides decent, safe affordable housing for all income groups and phases of life, whether through home ownership, rental, lease/purchase or senior rental.
Volunteer Income Tax Preparation
The 30901 Development Corporation VITA Tax Site provides free income tax preparation.
The site is IRS certified and functions under all IRS Confidentiality and Privacy Laws.
The tax site is located at the Beulah Grove Community Resource Center, 1446 Lee Beard Way.
Hours of operation for January 23rd - April 15th 2017 are:
Monday – Friday from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm (By appointment only)
Saturday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (Walk INS)
Call (706) 722-4999 for an appointment.
What to bring:
- Copy of last years return if available
- Picture I.D. and social security card of taxpayer (and spouse if filing jointly)
- Social security card for all dependents
- Income statement and interest forms (W-2 and/or 1099's)
- Home mortgage interest statement (if applicable)
- Property tax statement (if applicable)
- Health insurance premium statement and prescription drug statement (if applicable)
- Contributions to church and non profits EX: Goodwill, Red Cross or any non profit organization
There is no fee for this service.
Students About Change (SAC)
Our Mission: Educate, Empower and Equip Students for Success
This initiative has been implemented to help students improve in their academic skills
as well as their personal development. This initiative, which is open to all students, provides access to tutoring sessions, computer labs, self-esteem building workshops, health education, career fairs and field trips.